One of the beautiful things about fashion is the creativity applied in our everyday looks. As the season gradually ushers in the harmattan weather, a lot of wardrobe changes are going to happen as people will begin to opt for more covered clothing.
One popular option is the boyfriend blazer. This is one piece of clothing that ever lady needs to have in her closet, all season round!
However, the cold season of harmattan is the best time to rock this piece as it protects from the cold. Not only does it give a complete upgrade to one’s look, there are so many ways to style it and still look effortlessly chic in a unisex way.
Legit.ng has gathered six ways to style the boyfriend blazer and come out looking like a million bucks!
1. Because of the oversize look of the blazers, many people assume it is only to be paired with a fitted outfit. However, fashion influencer, Lady Vhodka proves this to be wrong with one of her recent looks.
She paired the black jacket with a cut-out halter neck top and a burgundy wide-legged pair of trousers.
2. Fashion blogger, Princess Audu adds a dash of extra to her look as she pairs her red blazers with a black tank top and a pair of mum jeans. With a fancy necktie and a pair of heels, she is all set and ready to turn heads!
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on Legit.ng News App
3. Everybody knows Rihanna never goes wrong when it comes to making fashion statements. It’s always a hit and never a miss! In this photo below, she dons a gray blazer and has it perfectly belted around her waist, redefining chic.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you have news to share? Contact Legit.ng instantly
4. There’s no harm in showing some skin while rocking the oversize jacket and Inidima Okojie sure knows this. She paired her boyfriend jacket with a turtleneck top and a cute miniskirt.
5. There’s also that option of wearing the boyfriend blazer as a dress, buttoned and belted if you will. However, such a daring look requires confidence and poise to sell it and that is what fashion blogger, Olamide Coco appears to have done in the photo below:
6. The boyfriend blazer can also be paired with a knee length dress and you can either wear it on the dress or have it hanging from your shoulders as seen in this photo below.
While the boyfriend blazer is fun and very versatile in terms of styling, it is important to understand that knowing how to accessorize and having a high level of confidence will go a long way in selling the desired look.
Good luck fashionistas!
Meanwhile, check out 5 times actress Mercy Aigbe slayed in asoebi styles.
Top 5 reasons Nigerian women are special | Legit TV